Thursday 26th November, follow up thoughts
Including Christ at Christmas
How might you plan to include Christ in your Christmas, during a pandemic? Here are some thoughts:
- During Advent (from 29th November this year) plan to watch (or attend) a Church Service online each week, and then a Christmas Service at Christmas.
- Put up some Christian decorations, perhaps a nativity set, or symbols on your tree (eg a star, an angel, nativity scene), or a Christian scene in a window.
- Invite someone who lives alone to join you at Christmas.
- Ring all your friends who live alone in the weeks before Christmas.
- Plan to do some shopping for someone unable to get out.
- Organise how to spend some time alone in reflection and prayer for others before Christmas.
- Support some charities at this time, if you can afford it.
Return to blog